This course is delivered over two consecutive days and once completed you will be able to accredit as a Trustmark approved PAS2035 Retrofit Assessor.
Live online events
Thu 29 Oct
2 days, 10:00 AM GMT - 03:00 PM GMT
- £250.00 excl. VAT
The role of the Retrofit Assessor has been created in response to PAS2035 which is set to become the domestic retrofit standard for the future.
Retrofit Assessors will undertake a survey of a building incorporating RdSAP data collection, a detailed floor plan, condition survey and occupancy assessment. The resulting report can then be lodged onto the Trustmark Data Warehouse where Retrofit Coordinators and other stakeholders can access the data to progress retrofit projects.
Our course covers everything you need to become an accredited Retrofit Assessor.
Please note, this course is ran in conjunction with ECMK and will only allow accreditation with ECMK once the course is completed.
Anyone wishing to attend this course must hold the Level 3 DEA qualification. Proof of this will be required during the registration process.
Attendees must complete and provide proof of 6 hours of CPD reading PRIOR TO THE COURSE on the following:
- TrustMark Framework
- TrustMark’s Code of Conduct
- TrustMark’s Customer Charter
Although not compulsory it is highly recommended that students purchase their own copy of PAS2035:2019 from the BSI Bookstore.
- Two Days Virtual Classroom training
- Electronic course materials
- Helpline with personal tutor
- Access to iPad app once accredited
- Free annual membership for first year
- Introduction to PAS 2035 and TrustMark
- Building Physics ie: U-Values, Heat Gains and Ventilation
- Occupancy Assessments ie: the OA process and methodology for advising consumers around inputs and calculation results
- Condition Assessment ie: Site Constraints, Structural Defects and Estimating Energy use and Cost
- Attendees will also complete a Test Case on the final day to show their competence as a Retrofit Assessor.
- Multiple choice exam (with unlimited resits if required)