By accessing or using this website (www.energy-trust.co.uk), you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
Accuracy, Use and Feedback
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users entering this site and we recognise the importance of the responsible use of information collected on this site. We will do our best to maintain the accuracy of the personal information you supply to us. You have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time and if you wish to do so please contact us at email@example.com. We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. On our website we may provide space for your comments and/or provide a short survey for you to complete. This is used only to help us refine the content and relevance of our website. It is not re-used or re-applied for any other purpose.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies. If you prefer you can reset your browser either to notify you when you have received a Cookie or to refuse to accept Cookies.
It is important to note that if you choose not accept Cookies, or you set your browser not to accept Cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
In general, our service automatically gathers certain usage information about the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website. We only use such data as aggregate. This collected data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the site, so we can improve our site for your use.
We may collect and track traffic by IP address. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you use your browser on internet. We log this information, but this information is never linked to any personally identifying information. It is used to audit the number of visitors coming to our website.
Energy Trust does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of Energy Trust websites. Energy Trust does not guarantee that access to and use of Energy Trust websites will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Mention of third party products, services, companies and websites on any Energy Trust website is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Energy Trust websites hold a wide range of links to related websites from a variety of related organisations, companies and services. While every effort is made to check the content and accuracy of the websites we link to, Energy Trust takes no responsibility for information contained on websites maintained by other organisations or for action taken as a result of information contained on websites maintained by other organisations.
The information and images contained on our websites are the property of Energy Trust unless explicitly stated to the contrary. They are protected by copyright laws. Material may be downloaded free of charge or printed without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material not being used in a derogatory manner, in a misleading context or for commercial purposes. If the material is being issued to others, the source including the web address and copyright status must be acknowledged. We may require you to register your details before downloading certain information or documents.
‘Energy Trust’ is the trading name of ‘ET Green Deal Services Ltd’ a company registered in England & Wales at 8 Riverside Court, Croft, Leicestershire, LE9 3HG.
Company Number: 08294322
VAT Registration Number: 160553427
City & Guilds Approved Centre Number: 027784
Deposits for courses are non refundable but can be transferred to another course.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Due to the fluid nature of training courses and our commitment to continuous improvement, Energy Trust reserve the right to change the course content and/or trainer, at any time, in line with market demands.
Course Dates and Venues
- Energy Trust reserve the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
- In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full.
- Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, Energy Trust reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named trainer scheduled to deliver a specific course.
- On receipt of written confirmation we will issue complete joining instructions detailing your participation on the training event. This includes a pre course materials, venue details and course timings.
Time Scales for Completion
- Delegates have two years to complete the course from the date the course materials are issued.
Re-Issue of post course reference materials
- New sets of course materials can be issued at a charge of £40 + VAT + Postage.
- If you have opted to complete a Distance Learning Course, we send through the course materials electronically. If you would prefer a hard copy of the course materials, this can be arranged at a cost. The fee’s for the hard back folders range from £40 – £50 + VAT + Postage (Dependant on which course you are completing).
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before a course = 20% of the course fee.
- 15-28 days before a course = 50% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course = 100% of the course fee.
Course Deposits are non-refundable. Distance Learning course materials are non-refundable.
- All fees online are current at the time of going online. However, we reserve the right to change them. Website discounts apply to attendance training courses only. Any special promotions are subject to change on a month by month basis.
DBS (Basic Disclosure)
Please note, for both the Domestic Energy Assessor Qualification and the Green Deal Qualification, a basic DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) will be required by your chosen accreditation scheme.
Where a candidate is required to produce a portfolio of evidence this shall be produced in either Hard Copy format or using our online e-Portfolio system. Hard Copy portfolios cannot be returned to the candidate and must be retained for 3 years in secure storage. After 3 years they will be destroyed.
e-Portfolio accounts will remain securely accessible for 3 years and then will be deactivated.
Please note, candidates must be 16 years and over in order to be registered with City and Guilds for the DEA / NDEA / GDA Qualifications.
ET Green Deal Services Ltd T/a Energy Trust is an Appointed Representative of Boleyn Events Ltd t/a Funding Falcon which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
ET Green Deal Services Ltd T/a Energy Trust (FRN 845396) has been added as an Appointed Representative under Boleyn Events Limited (FRN:743100).
Effective date: 25/09/20