What We Do:
This is an exciting opportunity for an efficient, experienced administrator to use a variety of business skills in a rapidly growing UK company.
Energy Trust is a leading UK Energy Training Provider and has now developed its Green Deal Business and is looking for a talented individual to join our team.
Where You Come in:
This opportunity is to work full time as part of a small team in UK Central Office based in Tamworth, West Midlands.
- Day to day running of the Green Deal Advisory Organization applications.
- Daily telephone calls to customers and employees
- Day to Day running of the Green Deal Home Assessment scheme.
- Good copywriting skills for writing newsletters
- Great Administration & Organisation Skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- IT literate (Microsoft packages & email)
What You Need to Demonstrate:
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and professional candidate to take over the running of the Green Deal Advisory office on a day-to-day basis.
Initiative is encouraged and there is scope to innovate and improve current processes. Although experience within the Green Deal Scheme is not essential it is desirable.
There will be times when you will be working autonomously in the office so a self-motivated and proactive individual is required.
As a training company we are committed to the personal development of our employees.
£16,000 - £18,000 PA
Full Time 9-5.30pm
Please send CVs with a Covering Letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 24th May 2013