Location: West Midlands and Worcestershire
Salary: £30,000 pa (plus a performance related bonus structure related to the number of successful surveys undertaken, with a potential earning of £36,000 pa)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (the nature of the role requires you to work varied hours, some evening and weekend work may be required)
Responsible to: Green Deal Assessment Manager at KR Solar Ltd.
Main Purpose of Job:
A Green Deal Advisor starts the process by providing a property assessment and occupancy survey in order to sicuss suggestions for work that could improve the energy efficiency of a property. The owner can then use this information to make an informed decision about whether a Green Deal is right for them.
As a Green Deal Assessor your role will be customer focused. Your objective will be to produce property assessments and report these back to your manager.
- Meeting customers in their own premises, on confirmed appointments (working in West Midlands and Worcestershire).
- Conduct Inspections: As a Green Deal Advisor you will be responsibile for collecting information about a property including it's age, building type, room measurements, type of heating system and everyday use by occupants.
- Data Entry: The information collected by the Green Deal Advisor during these inspections is entered into computer software to produce an energy efficiency rating and EPC certificate.
- Reporting: The Green Deal Advisor will report back to the customer, providing advice to ensure that they can improve the energy efficiency rating of their property.
- Administrative duties: Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files. Using email, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Undertaking any other tasks/ duties as may be reasonably required.
The ideal person must be qualified to Level 3 Diploma in Green Deal Domestic Advice. Suitably mature in their appearance, manner and approach. Must be well organised, punctual and hold a valid UK driving licence. Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be a quick learner, who can think on their feet.
Use of own vehicle, phone and laptop will be required. Expenses will be paid as incurred.
The ideal person will have the following attributes - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Customer Service skills and any form of building, heating or electricial experience would be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply:
In the first instance please send a copy of your CV to:
KR Solar Ltd
6 Worcester Road
Or call Kingsley Rose on 01527 876 500