During the past 12 years, we have built up an outstanding reputation within our industry. We have trained over 4000 individuals, across many courses covering the built environment. A high proportion of candidates who have trained with us have attended further training or referred our services to colleagues, giving further proof of the high quality service we provide. We would recommend you read our reviews on FreeIndex, which will give you confidence you are choosing the right provider to carry out your training.
We have forged great relationships with the awarding bodies who provide our qualifications, such as City and Guilds and ABBE, who trust us to offer these qualifications and have given us DCS (Direct Claims Status) enabling us to assess and mark portfolio submissions and claim certificates directly.
We have also forged strong connections with the accreditation schemes who license assessors to work in this field and we have connections with all schemes across the various courses we provide.
We have trained new entrants, right up to multi-national organisations and no matter what background or experience you have, our aim is always the same – To ensure you receive the very best training possible!
We are proud:
– To be ranked 1st out of 129 UK Energy Assessment Companies on FreeIndex, with over 200 5 star reviews!
– To have trained over 4000 individuals within the built environment
– To hold Direct Claims Status with City and Guilds and ABBE
– To have strong relationships with the accreditation schemes within this sector
– To have specialist trainers and assessors who have your interests at heart